Terms and Conditions of UseTerms and Conditions of Use for www.nakees.com
This agreement is in effect as of August 1, 2012.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND NAKEES WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
MINORS MAY NOT USE SERVICES.
Nakees.com contains information of an adult nature and subject matter which includes depictions of nudity, and sexually explicit material. You must be at least 18 years old, or 21 years of age where required, and of legal age as determined by the local and national laws in which you reside.
By accessing this site, you agree that:
- You are at least 18 years old, or 21 years of age where required, and of legal age as determined by the local and national laws in which you reside.
- That the viewing, reading, and/or downloading of sexual information from this online service, whether deemed pornographic, obscene or prejudiced in other ways by acts of law and force do not violate the community standards of you or your locality, city, town, county, state, province, country or other community to which you belong.
- That any material I download from this site is for my own personal use, I will not show it to a minor nor allow any access to this site or any material herein.
- That any material I post to the site will never depict any person or persons who were not at least 18 years of age when the material was created.
- That you are wholly liable for any false disclosures and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from the viewing, reading, or downloading of images, information or material contained within this service.
- That you indemnify producers, sponsors, and internet service providers against any and all claims that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry or illegal use of this service and material contained therein.
- That you have read the above disclaimer in its entirety, agree to its conditions, are of legal age, and that it is not a violation of the law applying to your area of access to view the material contained within.register to use the Services.
18 U.S.C. 2257 Compliance Notice
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in Nakees.com were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. Some visual depictions displayed on this website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions which appear to be of sexually explicit conduct is merely simulated. With respect to all visual depictions displayed on this website, whether of actual sexual conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual depictions were created. Nakees.com is not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 or subsequent case law defining such) of any of the visual content contained in the Website. The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for the materials contained in this website are kept by the Custodian of Records for each of the primary producers.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Luxe Products employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Resources or servers or networks connected to the Resource, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Nakees page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Resource through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nakees, Luxe Products, and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Nakees or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Nakees will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.nakees.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Luxe Products, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Luxe Products.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Luxe Products. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor Nakees can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Nakees in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out:
Luxe Products ATTN: Arbitration Opt-out 7777 Center Avenue, Suite 450, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for your Nakees account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Nakees.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, LUXE PRODUCTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: